Fever – types of fever | treatment | symptoms | preventions
A fever is a body temperature that is higher than ordinary. It also known as pyrexia and febrile response. A typical temperature can differ from individual to individual, however it is more often than not around 98.6 F. It is not an illness. It is normally a sign that your body is attempting to fight a disease or contamination.
Infections cause generally fevers. You get a fever on the grounds that your body is endeavoring to execute the infection or microorganisms that caused the contamination. The greater part of those microorganisms and infections do well when your body is at your ordinary temperature. Be that as it may, in the event that you have a fever, it is harder for them to survive. It likewise initiates your body’s insusceptible framework.
Types of Fever :
- Low grade – If your body temperature is about 100 F – 101 F, you are suffering from low grade fever.
- High grade – When your body temperature is around 103 F – 104 F, it is under this category.
- Dangerous range – It is the point at which your body temperature is more than 104 F (or around 104 F – 107 F), it shows that you are experiencing from very high grade range. For this situation, a prompt clinical consideration is required to bring down your illness.
- General Weakness
- Joint pain
- Skin rashes
- Muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
Home Remedies :
There are some home remedies to lower your body temperature such as –
- Apply a material absorbed lukewarm water and salt on the brow to bring down your body temperature. It is a standout amongst the most well-known homecare procedures that give powerful outcomes to low grade fever.
- Drink a lot of liquids, for example, warm soup and water however stay away from natural product squeezes or sports drink.
- Try not to eat forcefully and stay away from consuming oily and spicy food for few days.
- It is smarter to shower with tepid water and avoid cool showers or ice rubs.
- If you are experiencing chills alongside fever, don’t wrap up.
- Keep up proper cleanliness and sanitation.
- Wash your hands appropriately before eating, hacking, sniffling and subsequent to going by a washroom.
- Avoid individuals experiencing viral fever or who are ill.
- Eat healthy food and exercise regularly.
- Ensure you are inoculated against contamination.