Cold : treatment of cold, its symptoms and remedies
Cold : occurs at any time , but they are most common in the winters or rainy seasons. The cold virus spreads through tiny air droplets that are released by some dusty air and also when the sick person sneezes, coughs, or blows their nose. cold can make u sick and also tends to have fever or headache too ,there are some common treatments of cold, its symptoms and remedies.It also occurs some symptoms including sore throat, runny nose, congestion, and cough. Most of time,due to having cold drinks also may tends to have cold.
Some causes of Cold:
There are many types of viruses which can cause a common cold are the most common viruses. A cold virus enters your body through your mouth, eyes or nose. The virus can spread through dustiness in the air when someone who is already suffers from sneezing.
It also spreads by hand shake contact with someone who has a cold or by sharing contaminated objects, such as book, any material, any stationary items or phones. If you touch your nose or mouth ,eyes after such contact or exposure, you are likely to catch a cold virus.
How to Prevent from Cold virus:
There are so many things from which you can prevent yourselves from cold virus and common treatment of cold, its symptoms and remedies:
- Clean your hands: Clean your hands neatly and properly with soap and water, and teach others the importance of hand wash. If soap and water aren’t available, use wet tissue papers.
- Use tissue papers: Sneeze and cough into tissues. Discard used tissues right away, then wash your hands carefully.Teach others to keep hands on their face while sneezing when they don’t have a tissue and common treatment of cold. So that they can cover their mouth.
- Do not share anything: Don’t share drinking glasses or utensils or some material with anyone also tell them common treatment of cold. Use your own glass or disposable cups when you or someone else has cold virus. keep that cup separate.
- Take care of yourself: Having proper diet, have some precautions, sleep well, take care of yourself..
How to get rid from cold through Home Remedies :
- Have steaming..
- Have ginger tea..
- Always take Luke warm water..
- Have garlic with warm water..
- Have warm honey water..
- avoid all the cold items such as ice-creams,cold drinks,etc..
In this post we discussed symptoms and remedies of cold with you so that you can prevent yourself and family from cold. In any case, if you will get sick from cold, we shared various remedies which you can explore.