Best Places to visit in Faridabad : Faridabad is the largest city of Haryana including many places to visit and explore.There are many best places to visit including religious , adventures and wildlife in Faridabad.
Religious places to visit in Faridabad
- Shirdi Sai Baba Temple : One of the most beautiful and devotional place to visit in Faridabad is Shirdi Sai Baba Temple located in Sec – 16 A Faridabad famous for exploring many Indian festivals. People come here for bringing inner peace and prosperity in their life.
Location : Sec 16 A , Faridabad 121002 Haryana
2 ISKCON (Sri Sri Radha Govind Temple) : ISKCON Temple Faridabad is one of the most neat and clean and peaceful place to visit in Faridabad located in Sector – 37 Faridabad famous for meditation and positive vibes of Lord Krishna.People can perform individual candle aarti after the main aarti in a beautiful garden which makes this temple a best place to visit in Faridabad.
Location : Ashoka Enclave II , Sector – 37 Faridabad 121003 Haryana
3. Parson Temple : Parson Temple is one of the pollution free and oldest temple located in Badhkal area of Faridabd. It is also a best place to visit in Faridabad as people come here to enjoy their weekends in the forest of this temple and this temple is opened 24 hours with a spacious place for photography and trekking.
Location : Near Badhkal lake , Faridabad India
4 Shri Mata Vaishno Mata Mandir Faridabad : Shri Mata Vaishno Mata Mandir is also a one of the famous temple in the city famous for celebration of Hindu festivals and crowdy street of temple. People enjoy all festivals with so much fun and make every festival a memory.
Location : NIT Tikona park Faridabad
Exploring places to visit in Faridabad
- Surajkund , Faridabad : Surajkund is an ancient lake of 10th century located in the area of Surajkund Faridabad ( around 8kms from Delhi) is a best place to visit in Faridabad because of Surajkund International Craft Mela organised every year in the month of January and February. People from all over the world came here for enjoying this mela inluding shopping , rides , dance events etc and many more events .
Location : Surajkund , Faridabad
2) Leisure Valley, Faridabad : Another best place to visit in the area of Surajkund , Faridabad is Leisure Valley Faridabad famous for morning walks , photography and group gatherings for all age group. People came here to explore the hills and lake of this valley which makes this valley a best place to visit in Faridabad.
Location : SurajKund – Badkhal Rd, Part 3, Faridabad, Haryana 121003
3) Town park Faridabad : Town park is a best place to visit in Faridabad located on the central sector of Faridabad. This is the best place to visit in Faridabad because of rides , picnic , group gatherings and Independence and Republic day celebration. Basically, people come here to enjoy their morning and evening walks and picnics.
Location : Sector – 12 Faridabad , Haryana
4) Nahar Singh Palace : Nahar Singh Mahal is again best place to explore in Faridabad famous for ancient architecture located in Ballabgarh, Faridabad. This is a best place to visit in Ballabgarh built by Jat Raja Nahar Singh in 1739 A.D.The palace has six tastefully decorated guest rooms, replete with royal ambience.
Location : Near Sector – 3 Ballabgarh Faridabad
5) Badhkal Lake Faridabad : Badkhal lake is situated in the area of Badhkal Faridabad and is famous for beautiful hills and tourism restaurants.Migratory birds also used to visit the lake in the season of rainfall and many mineral water companies take water from this lake for primary purposes.
Location : Badhkal , Faridabad