Amla benefits for health – 7 Benefits of Amla powder
Hi i are sharing some Amla benefits with you – Why Amla is Good For Health. Amla is full of Vitamin C, which is very essential in daily life. Amla has rich for skin care can cure many of the skin problems.
This ancient Indian fruit is also known as Indian gooseberry. Amla and Its powder is very healthy and one of the key medicines in term of Ayurveda. According to the health expert, amla juice contains vitamin C more 20 times in the comparison of orange juice. As Amla juice benefits for body are very amazing and precious.
Some Amla Benefits we Discuss in this Content
- Amla Treat Successfully Sore Throat and Cold
- Healthy Skin from Amla
- Reduce Constipation Problem
- Painful Mouth Ulcers
- Arthritis Pain & Eyes
- Weight Loss from Amla
Also See – Benefits Of Shikakai For Hair Growth
Benefits of Amla for our health
Healthy Skin from amla
It is a blessing of nature for your skin that amla is here as it can purify your blood, also give you a supple and young skin. Amla fruit is rich in antioxidants that helps to delay the ageing effects such as wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines from the skin. Amla is magic for our skin, Drink amla juice daily and look as younger as 18 years of age.
To keep your dead skin cells and pimples at bay, you should consume the amla juice daily.
Amla Treat Successfully Sore Throat and Cold
As everyone knows amla is a rich source of vitamin C. So just mix 2 teaspoons of Amla powder with 2 teaspoons of Honey. Intake it thrice or four times a day for quick and better results.
Reduce Constipation Problem
If you are struggling in day to day life with constipation then Amla is a blessing for you. Amla is a great source of fibre and it can reduce your constipation problems.
Painful Mouth Ulcers
To get rid of your painful mouth ulcers you should use the Amla juice for quick relief. Just pour the Amla juice in a half cup of mild water and gargle.
Arthritis Pain & Eyes
Amla has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the pain related to arthritis pain. Any form of amla will be beneficial to you in this pain. Also, amla candy is good for the brain and eyesight.
Amla benefits for Weight Loss
You may have tried every possible way to reduce the weight but still can’t get the desired result then include Amla in your daily diet and you will be surprised after getting the remarkable benefits. Amla helps to improve your metabolism and also helps in faster digestion.
There are many ways to use Amla or Indian gooseberry in your daily life.
- Eat Dried Amla or Raw Amla – As Amla is a great source of vitamin C, So you can eat it. The taste of Amla is Tangy-Sweet makes it to a good winter snack. Just cut this Indian gooseberry into pieces you like to eat and indulge them with Honey or sprinkle the Chat Masala to makes it tastier.
- Omorose Khadi Organic Amla Powder- Amla is regarded as most nourishing herbs for our hair. It is like a natural hair conditioner and is best for healthy and shiny hair. Khadi Amla powder is 100% organic and natural and moreover it is completely safe. It also strengthens and nourishes your hair.
- Amla Juice- As per the experts if you want to consume Amla with its all benefits and in a tasty manner then you can drink it. The juice of Amla is considered as one of the best and effective home remedies to manage diabetes, cholesterol levels, weight loss and this juice can be used to treat cold and cough.
- Face Mask- As already mentioned above that Amla can cure your most of skin worries. Just mix Amla powder with honey and yoghurt to make a natural face pack. Apply the face pack on face and leave it for 15-20 minutes or until it dries. Then wash face with fresh water and you will find your skin relishing then before.
You can also eat Amla candy, Amla pickle or Amla murabba. That’s the easiest way to consume Amla. So there are so many benefits of eating amla so enjoy this benefits of amla.